These FREE tips are the first place to start.
Why do you want to speak more clearly?
Over the last 12 years we’ve learned the answer will be one of three main reasons
- You want to be successful in job interviews
- You want to be more successful at work or your study
- You want to sound like a native English speaker
So you know I’m a speech pathologist?
So you know I’m a speech pathologist right? Our job is basically to help people speak more clearly – all sorts of people. I’m a specialist in helping non-native English speakers. Back in the day people used to call this accent reduction or accent modification. We prefer to say English Pronunciation training.
So that’s what we do at Star Pronunciation
We’ll help you stop those frustrating moments when you just can’t seem to clearly make your point.
More on how Star Pronunciation courses can help you speak clear English
In today’s world where English is the language of business, being able to communicate easily is crucial. We help non-native speakers be understood the first time. Your colleagues and friends need and want to hear what you have to say. Over 15 weeks, using video and audio, you’ll improve areas like:
- Rate & volume
- Mouth position
- Word stress and sentence stress
- Consonant and vowel sounds
- Learn and listen
- Listening skills and expression
- Lots and lots more
Why our courses work
- Based on your first language – you only work on the areas people from your language background find challenging.
- Real examples – see real people making real mistakes
- Online study – no appointments,
- Video for learning, audio for practice
- Phone or email us any time for support and advice
- Developed by speech pathologists who have helped over 2,000 people with their English Pronunciation
Of course you’ll love the tips, but the quickest way to speak clear English is to enrol in a course.
We have courses for 24 language backgrounds and counting. Choose a pronunciation course here. If we don’t have a course for your first language we can create one especially for you.