Speak clearer English with this English Pronunciation Course for Burmese Speaking Professionals.
Would you like to sound more like a native English speaker?
Do you sometimes feel frustrated with your spoken English?
- Speak clear professional English
- Increase your career opportunities with confident spoken English
- Comprehensive Online course with phone training
- Access your training online, anytime, anywhere
- An easy to follow, flexible course that is effective and proven
We have a new award winning course for Burmese speakers. You’ll love it & achieve outstanding results.
More on what you will improve with this course
This course helps people with an Burmese accent speak clearer English. Because your first language is Burmese it means that it is likely you speak English with a ‘Burmese accent’. The Burmese accent occurs because some of the sounds and rhythms of English are different to Burmese and these are challenging for you to make. With this course you will correct these difficult areas of English Pronunciation for Burmese speakers, making your English clear and easy for people to understand.
With our step-by-step video lessons for Burmese speakers you will be guided through correcting:
- rate of speech
- volume of speech
- mouth position
- Vowel sounds – Burmese speakers make some English vowels too short.
- Consonant Sounds – Burmese speakers have difficulty making some consonant sounds.
- The past tense – do you forget the past tense? Do you pronounce past tense endings correctly and with confidence?
- Rhythm of words – does your English sound flat? Do you stress the wrong parts of words?
- Stress in a sentence – We emphasise some words in our sentences. Are you highlighting key words?
- and MUCH more – in addition to the lessons on the areas listed above you can access over 20 bonus lessons for extra practice and improvement. In total you will have over 20 hours of audio and video training at your finger tips!
The areas listed above affect how clear your English will be. Problems with speech clarity can mean that you lack confidence with spoken English and worry about how you sound and being understood.
Improving your pronunciation is easy with our video lessons. You see your teacher as you learn and you can repeat lessons if you want. You will see clips of real non-native speakers speaking English – so you will see exactly what you need to change. You will improve and practice your new sounds when you are on the move with the Listen-and-Repeat MP3 audio downloads.
Improve your spoken English today with our English Pronunciation Course for Burmese Speakers
With this 15 week English pronunciation course you will:
- Correct the areas of English pronunciation that are difficult for Burmese speakers.
- Take 1 on-demand video lesson each week (or make up your own schedule – you can also repeat lessons). Written notes included.
- Practice between lessons with the MP3 audio downloads. Keep these for future practice & revision.
- Take any of the 23 bonus lessons for extra learning and improvement.
- Have over 20 hours of training at your finger tips!
- Ask your teacher questions at any time for support and feedback.
- Monitor and test your progress with speech checks, recordings and quizzes.
- Add the course to your resume & receive a certificate of completion.
Invest in your future
Choose one of the following 15 week courses for clear, correct and confident English Pronunciation.
We recommend a good ADSL or broadband / cable internet connection to stream your video lessons.
See our pricing plan to compare options in more detail
How will I know I’m improving?
Is this course as good as face-to-face training?
Why is this course better than a Book with CD?
Will my employer pay for this training?
Will the training improve my listening skills?
Visit our FAQs page for answers to these questions and more.
Would you like to have your English Pronunciation assessed?
Send us a recording of your speech and receive audio feedback and a detailed written report on your pronunciation from a Star Pronunciation Speech Therapist and accent expert. To purchase an assessment choose ‘Star Master’ in the course purchase options below. Online English Pronunciation Assessments.
More information on the features and content of Star Pronunciation – features of English Pronunciation Courses.
Get ahead today with clear English! Learn clear English today with our English Pronunciation for Burmese speakers.