Do you sometimes need to repeat yourself? Do you sometimes feel frustrated with your English?
Improve your spoken communication with our English Pronunciation course for French speakers.
- Learn clear professional English
- Increase your career opportunities and impress job interviewers
- Correct your pronunciation & rhythm of 1000 English words & sentences
- Our training is easy to follow & flexible
- Take your training online, anytime, anywhere
You will correct the areas of English Pronunciation that French speakers find challenging to speak clear and confident English.
Before you read any further, we have changed names. We’re now Speech Active, and along with a new name – we’ve updated our new courses as well. Take a look at version number 2:
Start improving today with our English Pronunciation Course for French Speakers
With this 15 week English pronunciation course you will:
- Correct the areas of English pronunciation that are difficult for French speakers.
- Take 1 on-demand video lesson each week (or make up your own schedule – you can also repeat lessons). Written notes included.
- Practice between lessons with the MP3 audio downloads. Keep these for future practice & revision.
- Take any of the 23 bonus lessons for extra learning and improvement.
- Have over 20 hours of training at your finger tips.
- Ask your teacher questions at any time for support and feedback.
- Monitor your progress with checks and quizzes.
- Add the course to your resume & receive a certificate of completion.
Invest in your future
Choose one of the following 15 week courses for clear, correct and confident English Pronunciation.
We recommend a good ADSL or broadband / cable internet connection to stream your video lessons.
See our pricing plan to compare options in more detail
How will I know I’m improving?
Is this course as good as face-to-face training?
Why is this course better than a Book with CD?
Will my employer pay for this training?
Will the training improve my listening skills?
Visit our FAQs page for answers to these questions and more.