No course listed for your first language? We will tailor a course for you.
Enter your contact details here and we will call you to talk about our English pronunciation courses and how we will help you improve.
Before you read any further, we have changed names. We’re now Speech Active, and along with a new name – we’ve updated our new courses as well. Take a look at version number 2:
Our courses are:
- Tailored – each course is tailored for the learner
- Ready when you are – access training online anytime, anywhere. Learn on the move with the MP3 audio files.
- Flexible – take the recommended lesson schedule or make up your own. Repeat lessons anytime during your course.
- For professionals – speak clear English for the professional workplace
- Full of great content– in addition to your weekly lessons you can access a library of extra lessons for extra learning. Correct your pronunciation of over 1000 words with interviews, conversations, jokes and more. Over 20 hours of audio & video training at your finger tips!
It’s like having a tutor in your own home 24/7.
With our easy to follow, step by step training you will correct the areas of English pronunciation that are challenging for you as a non-native English speaker. You will have 13 weeks to access the video lessons and you will practice using and improving what you learn in between lessons with the MP3 listen-and-repeat downloads. Keep these hours and hours of MP3 audio files for revision and ongoing learning after you have finished your course.
With this 15 week course you will:
- improve all the areas of English pronunciation that you need to for clear English
- take 1 video lesson each week. Written programmes included.
- practice between lessons with the MP3 audio downloads for at least 15 mins a day
- take any of the 23 bonus lessons for extra learning and improvement
- have access to over 20 hours of training
- ask your teacher questions at any time for support and feedback
Invest in your future
Choose one of the following 15 week courses for clear, correct and confident English Pronunciation.
We recommend a good ADSL or broadband / cable internet connection to stream your video lessons.
See our pricing plan to compare options in more detail
Because your first language is not English it means that it is likely you speak English with an accent. This accent occurs because some of the sounds and rhythms of English are different to your first language and these are challenging for you make. With this course you will correct all of these areas of English Pronunciation, making your English clear and easy for people to understand.
Have your pronunciation assessed.
Send us a recording of your speech and receive detailed audio feedback and a written report on your pronunciation, recorded by a Star Pronunciation Speech Pathologist and accent expert. To purchase an assessment choose ‘Star Master’ in the course purchase options below. Online English Pronunciation Assessments.
How will I know if I’m improving without a face-to-face teacher?
Is this course as good as face-to-face training?
Why is this course better than a Book with CD?
Will my employer pay for this training?
Will the training improve my listening skills?
What teaching method does the teacher use?
Visit our FAQs page for answers to these questions and more.
Start improving now with our Free Resources and Tips.