Speak clearer English with this English Pronunciation Course for Indian Languages Speaking Professionals.
Would you like to sound more like a native English speaker?
Do you sometimes feel frustrated with your spoken English?
- Speak clear professional English
- Increase your career opportunities with confident spoken English
- Comprehensive Online course with phone training
- Access your training online, anytime, anywhere
- An easy to follow, flexible course that is effective and proven
We have a new award winning course for Indian Languages speakers. You’ll love it & achieve outstanding results.
More on what you will improve with this course
Because you are from India it is likely you speak English with an ‘Indian accent’. Sometimes people can find the ‘Indian accent’ challenging to understand because it is quite different to other types of English accents like British, Australian and American. You have an Indian accent because you make a number of the sounds and rhythms of English differently to other English speakers. With this course you will correct all of these areas of English Pronunciation, making your English clear and easy for people to understand.
With our step-by-step video lessons you will be guided through correcting:
- Rate – Indian English is often spoken more quickly than other types of English.
- volume of speech
- mouth position
- Vowel sounds – Some vowels are pronounced differently in Indian English.
- Consonant Sounds – Speakers from India pronounce some English sounds differently such as /v/, /w/ and ‘th’.
- Rhythm of words – does your English sound flat? Do you put different stresses in words to native English speakers?
- Stress in a phrase – In English we emphasise some words in our sentences. Indian English is flatter.
- and MUCH more – In addition to the lessons on the areas listed above you can access over 20 bonus lessons for extra practice and improvement. Topics range from ‘Improving small talk’ and ‘Job Interview Preparation’ to ‘Commonly Mispronounced Words’. In total you will have over 20 hours of audio and video training at your finger tips!
The areas listed above affect how clear your English will be. Problems with speech clarity can mean that you lack confidence with spoken English and worry about how you sound and being understood.
Improving your pronunciation is easy with our video lessons. You see your teacher as you learn and you can repeat lessons if you want. You will see clips of real people from India speaking English – so you will see exactly what you need to change. You will improve and practice your new sounds when you are on the move with the Listen-and-Repeat MP3 audio downloads.
Improve your spoken English today with our English Pronunciation Course for Speakers of Indian Languages
With this 15 week English pronunciation course you will:
- Correct the areas of English pronunciation that are difficult for speakers of Indian languages.
- Take 1 on-demand video lesson each week (or make up your own schedule – you can also repeat lessons). Written notes included.
- Practice between lessons with the MP3 audio downloads. Keep these for future practice & revision.
- Take any of the 23 bonus lessons for extra learning and improvement.
- Have over 20 hours of training at your finger tips.
- Ask your teacher questions at any time for support and feedback.
- Monitor and test your progress with speech checks, recordings and quizzes.
- Add the course to your resume & receive a certificate of completion.
Invest in your future
Choose one of the following courses for clear, correct and confident English.
We recommend a ADSL2 or broadband / cable internet connection to stream your video lessons.
See our pricing plan to compare options in more detail
How will I know if I’m improving without a face-to-face teacher?
Is this course as good as face-to-face training?
Why is this course better than a Book with CD?
Will my employer pay for this training?
Will the training improve my listening skills?
Visit our FAQs page for answers to these questions and more.