Would you like to speak English more clearly and with greater confidence? Do you sometimes feel frustrated with your spoken English?
Improve your spoken communication with our English Pronunciation course for speakers of Indian Languages.
- Learn clear professional English
- Increase your career opportunities and impress job interviewers
- Correct your pronunciation & rhythm of 1000 English words & sentences
- Take your training online, anytime, anywhere
- Our training is easy to follow & flexible
You will correct the areas of English Pronunciation that speakers of Indian languages find challenging. You will learn to speak clear English, with more confidence.
Before you read any further, we have changed names. We’re now Speech Active, and along with a new name – we’ve updated our new courses as well. Take a look at version number 2:
Improve your spoken English today with our English Pronunciation Course for Speakers of Indian Languages
With this 15 week English pronunciation course you will:
- Correct the areas of English pronunciation that are difficult for speakers of Indian languages.
- Take 1 on-demand video lesson each week (or make up your own schedule – you can also repeat lessons). Written notes included.
- Practice between lessons with the MP3 audio downloads. Keep these for future practice & revision.
- Take any of the 23 bonus lessons for extra learning and improvement.
- Have over 20 hours of training at your finger tips.
- Ask your teacher questions at any time for support and feedback.
- Monitor and test your progress with speech checks, recordings and quizzes.
- Add the course to your resume & receive a certificate of completion.
Invest in your future
Choose one of the following courses for clear, correct and confident English.
We recommend a ADSL2 or broadband / cable internet connection to stream your video lessons.
See our pricing plan to compare options in more detail
How will I know if I’m improving without a face-to-face teacher?
Is this course as good as face-to-face training?
Why is this course better than a Book with CD?
Will my employer pay for this training?
Will the training improve my listening skills?
Visit our FAQs page for answers to these questions and more.